Come Join Our Team of Experienced Experts!
Seeking Intermediate Engineer or Architect for New Jersey-based forensic architecture and engineering
firm. We are a rapidly growing firm that assists attorneys and insurance companies with the resolution
of various construction defect claims. We are seeking a civil, mechanical, or structural engineer or
architect to contribute to challenging and interesting projects and support our senior principals through
The ideal candidate will be a willing learner, self-driven, contributes as part of a team, and exhibits common sense and strong communication skills in applying their engineering craft. Candidates should be a State Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect (RA) in New Jersey (or nearby states with reciprocity) or be in the process of achieving this designation. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, or a closely related discipline is preferred. We seek candidates with 2-5 years of applied experience and those who are seeking to expand by learning the forensic claims process.
We are headquartered in Chester, NJ, and our lead engineer operates our Marlton, NJ office. Candidates
should have a strong command of fundamental building principals and the ability to conduct independent research of codes, standards, and other technical references. We seek candidates ready to perform field visits and investigations and those that possess technical skills and a knowledge of basic computer applications.
Core Skills/Experience Required
- 2-5 years of engineering or architecture experience
- State Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect (RA) in NJ or nearby states with reciprocity – or in the process of achieving this designation
- Strong partnering and teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills
- Command of fundamental building principles and codes
- Ability to travel locally in NJ, NY or PA for field work
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Teams, Word, Planner)
To apply for this role, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For more available career opportunities, contact us here.