Come Join Our Team of Experienced Experts!
Forensic Engineer or Forensic Architect
Seeking experienced Engineer or Architect for New Jersey based forensic architecture and engineering firm. We are a rapidly growing firm that assists attorneys and insurance companies with the resolution of various construction defect claims. We are seeking a civil, mechanical, or structural engineer or architect to contribute to challenging and interesting projects and partner with our senior principals through our expansion.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a willing learner, self-driven, contributes as part of a team, has hands-on experience in design and construction, and exhibits common sense and strong communication skills in applying their engineering craft. Candidates should be a State Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect (RA) in New Jersey (or nearby states with reciprocity). Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, or a closely related discipline. We seek candidates with 5-10 years of applied experience and those who are seeking to expand by learning the forensic claims process.
We are headquartered in Chester, New Jersey, and our lead engineer operates our Marlton, New Jersey office. Candidates should have a strong command of fundamental building principals, the proven ability to conduct independent research of codes, standards, and other technical references, solid report writing skills, and field experience. We seek candidates ready to perform field visits and investigations and those that possess technical skills and a knowledge of basic computer applications.
Core Skills/Experience Required
- 5-10 years of engineering or architecture experience
- State Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect (RA) in NJ or nearby states with reciprocity
- Strong partnering and teamwork skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and report writing skills
- Previous testifying skills or design/construction claim resolution process experience a plus
- Command of fundamental building principles and codes
- Ability to travel locally in NJ, NY or PA for field work
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Teams, Word, Planner)
To apply for this role, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time administrative assistant (30-35 hours) needed for small business office in Chester, NJ. We are a growing forensic architecture firm that assists attorneys and insurance companies with the resolution of their construction litigation claims.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a fast and willing learner, contribute as part of a team, and exhibit considerable latitude in carrying out administrative tasks. Candidates should be computer proficient with strong keyboarding skills and experience with Microsoft Office suite. Strong communication, writing, and proofreading skills are important for success.
Key Job Activities
- Maintain Owner and Head of Business Management Calendar
- Schedule appointments, meetings and events
- Review emails and address, as appropriate
- Prepare and send out proposals with relevant attachments
- Maintain proposal templates and update as needed
- Execute basic client communications and prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Update and maintain project status lists
- Set up binders and One Drive folders for new projects
- Maintain and update Company and individual’s CV’s and Bios
- Track and maintain Continuing Ed credits to support State Architectural Licensing for Owner
Teamwork and Approach
- Partner and collaborate with team to support business management functions
- Growth mindset around new learning areas (ie technology, marketing)
Core Skills Required
- Strong Keyboarding
- Calendar/Planning- ability to learn context and perform independently
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint)
- Professional communications
- Technology proficient-Outlook Calendar, scheduling Zoom meetings, Teams One Drive, MAC Proficient
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For more available career opportunities, contact us here.